Your Question Stream functions similar to a multi-question survey with one key improvement–your stream feeds each question to the customer over time, based on rules you program. For example, if a customer doesn’t answer a question on their first order, depending on your setup, they can receive that same question again to present another chance for them to respond.
Your customers each have their own dynamic list of question accessible via EnquireLab's API – as your order confirmation page loads or after they submit a response, we pull the next question in your stream. It may be the last unanswered question, or it may be the subsequent question, but it’s specific to each customer based on the rules criteria they meet.
Each question presents an opportunity to set context for which customers see which questions. We’ve broken out this logic into two parts: audience & persistence, or “who should we ask?” and “how often should we ask?”
This criteria allows you to set your audience. At launch, we have the following options:
- All customers: your question will be shown to all customers, regardless of whether they’re new or returning.
- New customers: your question will be shown to customers who have never placed an order before.
- Returning customers: your question will be shown to customers who have previously placed an order.
This criteria allows you to set your persistence. At launch, we have the following options:
- Until answered - we’ll ask this question until we get a response. If you have New customers toggled above, the customer will only see this question once.
- Always - we’ll ask this question on every order, regardless of whether the customer is new vs returning. This toggle is great for order-specific questions like, “Who is this order for?”
The order of your question list is the chronological order your customers will experience. You can re-order the question list by using the up/down arrows located on the left hand column.
Published questions are shown to customers, while unpublished questions are not.
Updated about 1 month ago